Through Erbes & Associates, Audrey seeks to use her broad and in depth pharmaceutical experience to fill gaps in marketing “know how” in both newly emerging companies with no marketing staff and rapidly expanding companies with some staff. While emerging companies have the need for consultants to provide a broad spectrum of functional skills equated with a "marketing voice at the table," rapidly expanding companies need dependable, experienced individuals to fill gaps in staff capability, management and implementation skills.
Her expertise is invaluable to those charged with market research, strategic planning, product planning and management, technology assessment, communications, investor relations, business development, licensing and commercial product development. She brings strong background of success in helping scientific and development staff better understand the commercial side of the company, resulting in a more effective workflow between R&D and business professionals.
She offers one-on-one consulting in accomplishing individual marketing and business projects in collaboration with company staff. Examples include:
• Marketing research for decision-making—when, what and how
• Product opportunity assessments
• Prioritization of products in pipeline
• Identification of an appropriate business model and strategic plan
• Provision of ongoing product planning
• Competitive, market, and business intelligence at industry meetings
• Management support at investment banking conferences
• Due diligence on potential partners
• Development of company and product strategy, positioning and tactics
• Preparation of marketing plans
• Identification of opportunities and contacts
She also provides onsite courses, seminars and colloquia to develop the staff’s applied business and marketing knowledge and skills.